The following is a schedule of acceptable documentation. You must provide one document from each list for each relevant person. (Please note that a driving licence can be used as evidence for identity purposes but not for proof of address).
* PLEASE NOTE: PROOF OF ADDRESS DOCUMENTS MUST BE WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS
Please upload your files, we accept PDF, JPG and PNG files (no more than 20mb)
• Current signed passport
• Current full UK photo card driving licence
• Current full UK driving licence (old version) (Provisional driving licence will not be accepted)
• Resident Permit issued by the Home Office to EU Nationals
• Inland Revenue Tax Notification
• Firearms Certificate
• A utility bill issued (within the last 3 months)
• Local Authority tax bill (current year)
• Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement (within the last 3 months)
In order to provide a professional and effective service we need to keep a record of the information above. All personal information is treated as private and confidential and is recorded on our database. These details will not be shared with a third party. You have the right to see any information that we hold about you, and to have your details removed from our database should they be no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collected.